Our International Finance Group has wide ranging expertise in both domestic and international work, acting for commercial, development and investment banks, funds, multilateral banks and other financial institutions from around the World.
We also advise many corporate borrowers and lessees on their finance transactions, drawing, where necessary, on our in-depth knowledge and understanding of particular sectors such as communications, sport, aviation and aerospace.
Our teams of specialist lawyers in each of our offices across Europe, the Middle East and Asia advise on the structuring, documentation and negotiation of a wide range of banking and finance-related matters, including:
- acquisition finance, aircraft leasing & asset finance, structured finance, receivables sales and real estate finance
- Islamic finance
- banking compliance and regulation
- electronic money and payment systems
- project finance (including PFI, PPP, telecoms and other infrastructure projects)
- financial disputes (in particular in relation to derivatives and structured products)
- business restructuring, insolvency and asset recovery
We have a well-earned reputation for client service, combining technical expertise with tenacity, strong commercial instincts, a flexible attitude and a dedication to ensuring that the deal gets done.